- UID
- 1157
- 在线时间
- 411 小时
- 注册时间
- 2015-5-10
- 最后登录
- 2021-4-13
- 好友
- 1
- 积分
- 2517
管理员
|
个人觉得要学好说好英语,需要多听多说多用。语言本来就是为了交流产生了,如果不多说怎么学的好呢。最近在A站上看到了一部很不错的美剧《American Housewife》美式主妇。看了几集,里面的单词以及对话,还有涉及的剧情内容都很生活化,不像其他英雄类、破案类及医学类的美剧那样,都是一堆生僻无用的单词。出于爱好,整理了Season1第一集的台词。大家觉得有用的就留个言,我会把剩下的继续整理下去。要是没什么人气,我就放电脑里自娱自乐,不发到论坛上来辣眼睛了。下面开始愉快的美剧英语学习模式吧!!!~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
不定期更新,已经更新到Season01_02 15楼
《American Housewife》 Season01_01
A站链接 http://www.acfun.cn/v/ac3173418#album=5014332,0,1,10
They say one day a meteor will strike the Earth,obliterating life as we know it.But it's not coming soon enough to help me.人们说总有一天会陨石撞地球,地球上的生命都会灰飞烟灭。但显然时至今日都还没把我无聊至极的生活消灭。
You see,my neighbor,Fat Pam,is giving up and moving to Vermont.She's had enough of the skinnies in this town,and once Fat Pam is gone,I am going to be the second...我的邻居,肥帕姆,已经放弃并准备搬去弗蒙特州了。她已经受够了这镇上的那些瘦子。一旦肥帕姆搬走之后,我就会成为第二...
Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey!Anna-Kat!Do not pee in the yard!嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!安娜凯特!别在院子里撒尿。
Mom,I've thought about it,and I refuse to participate in the school food drive on principle.妈妈,我已经考虑过了,基于我的原则,我不会出席学校的食物募捐活动。
And what principle is that?敢问你的原则是啥?
Westprot homeless people have better stuff than we do.Nude Norman rides a bike that's worth more than our car.And when he does wear clothes,they're Ms. Halloran's cashmere hand-me-downs.西港的流浪汉吃的用的都比我们好呀。裸体诺曼骑的自行车都比我们的汽车还值钱。而且他穿的衣服都是哈洛伦太太的旧羊绒外衣。
It's a little thing called charity,Oliver.这就是叫慈善的小事,奥利弗。
It's the worst thing for him.Nude Norman isn't gonna get a job if it's open season on free cans of creamed corn.这对他是件坏事。如果总是有免费食物可以领取的话,裸体诺曼永远都不会去找工作。
I'm not gonna lie to you...We boned it pretty bad with this one.Oliver had one goal in life...to be rich.And it sure doesn't help that we're living here in Westport,Connecticut.It's the kind of town where people have big houses and tiny butts,where every idiot has a boat and a Labradoodle.I'll make it easy for you.Here's a Larbradoodle on some idiot's boat.Then there's us...We're renters.We're here because Westport has a great public school with special programs for our Anna-Kat.我就照直说了...我们比较不爱这孩子。奥利弗心中只有一个目标...做个有钱人。对于住在康乃狄克州富人区的我们来说,当然让他更想变得富有。这小镇上,都是一堆小翘臀住着大房子的土豪,每个蠢货都有豪华游艇和拉布拉多贵宾狗。简单点告诉你。这是某蠢货的贵宾狗在游艇上拍的照。这里是我们的家...是租的,不是买的。我们住这里是因为西港有一所很好的公立学校,有适合我们安娜凯特的课程。
I'm getting great at peeing outside.Dry socks.我在外面撒尿的技术越来越高超了。没有弄湿袜子。
...who just might need a little extra help.Anna-Kat has a touch of the anxieties.Not Rain Man anxiety,but it's not in the family newsletter.她也许只是需要一些外界的帮助。安娜凯特有些强迫症。不是电影里很夸张的那种,但在家里这情况很常见。
Clean.
洗干净了。
She's my favorite.That's right...I said it.I said it in my head.她是我最宠爱的孩子。没错,老娘说的。在脑海里说的吧。
You need to read my report and check my work.你的检查一下我的报告书做得怎么样。
Yeah.No.I was in the charge of the Trail of Tears diorama,which I nailed.The solar system project is all Dad.Upstairs.My husband Greg, at rest in his natural habitat.Mommies of the world, I ask you...what would happen if we all took a leisurely half-hour dump every morning?不行哦。我得负责血泪之路话剧的布景,老娘得负责的超成功。你的太阳系学术报告都是你爸负责的。他在楼上。我的丈夫格雷,空闲时都爱待在厕所。全世界的妈妈们啊,我问你们...如果我们所有人每天早上都在厕所悠闲地拉个半小时大便会怎样?
What about the plops?I don't want to hear any plops.Easy-peasey chicken squeezie.扑通声大吗?我不想听见任何扑通声。很简单,掩着耳朵就好啦。
Lemon squeezie.I can still hear!是很简单吧。
Now, don't come out until you get those signed.Breakfast, Taylor.This is Taylor,my oldest,whose life has been one, long awkward phase,until last Thursday when the Boob Fairy paid her a visit.I used to look like that.Let's see what she looks like after three kids.现在,没拿到签字之前不要出来。吃早餐啦,泰勒。这是泰勒,我的长女。上周四她的初潮来前,她都过着一段漫长的尴尬时期。我以前也这么性感迷人。让我们看看她生完三个孩子之后会成为什么样。
Morning, Mom.早上好,妈妈。
She's growing up so fast.How are you stocked for feminine things?她每天如此快高长大。你买好女性用品了没?
I'm stocked.And I really don't want to hear another one of your blet-through-my-pants's stories.我已经买了,而且我真的不想再听你说什么裤子血流成河的故事。
Hey, my mother never talked to me about any of this stuff.I spent half of sixth grade with a sweat sock in my underpants,convinced I was dying.Yeah,but that's a lie.It happened to this Pakistani girl I used to know who was raised by her grandfather.我妈可从来没教过我月经来了要怎么办。我六年的时候有大半时间,把吸汗袜子放在自己的内裤里,一直以为自己要死了。是的,那是个谎言。这在我曾经认识的由祖父养大的巴基斯坦女孩身上发生过。
Would now be a good time to ask for a pet owl.这时候问你能不能把猫头鹰做宠物是好时机吗?
I don't know if there's ever a good time for that.Tell your mom thanks for sending you in here, for this quality daddy-daughter toilet time.这问题不管什么时候问都是不行。真感谢你妈派你进来喔,真是一次高质量的父女厕所交谈。
Okay, Daddy.好的,爹地。
Anna-Kat, close the door, honey.Close the door,baby.Anna...Ah,forget it.安娜凯特,顺手把门关上,亲爱的。关上门,宝贝。安娜...啊,算了。
Oh,Fat Pam,why are you abandoning me,my jolly,plus-sized,ham-ass neighbor?哦,肥帕姆,为什么你要抛弃我,我欢乐、加大码、大屁股邻居。
Oh,God.Here comes Nude Norman.噢,天啊。裸奔诺曼过来了。
Hi!嗨
He's not naked.他没有裸着啊。
Yeah,well,to be fair to him,it was only that one time.是啊,说句公道话,他就裸跑过一次。
Oh!噢!
For the love of all things, where was I? Oh, yes.Once Fat Pam is gone, I am going to be the second-fattest housewife in Westport.Damn you, Fat Pam. 讲完我所爱的一切啦,该讲啥呢?噢,是的。一旦肥帕姆搬走了,我就是西港第二胖家庭主妇了。该死的肥帕姆。
Have a good day, sweetie.Remember how Dr.Ellie taught you to do that little secret thing with your fingers to relax yourself?Try that today.祝你有个愉快的一天,甜心。记得爱丽医生告诉你的小窍门吗?玩弄一下你的指头来放松自己。今天可以试试。
Okay, Mommy.好的,妈妈。
Okay.很好。
Bye.拜拜。
Oh,God help her.Ugh.Westport mommies.Flat sotmachs,tight,high asses,thighs that don't touch,and those stupid green drinks.苍天救救她吧。呃。西港的妈妈们。平坦的腹部,紧翘的臀部,纤细的大腿还有那些愚蠢的绿色饮料。
Hi.嗨。
Oh,great.Not only is Taylor growing up,but she's growing up to be one of them.My full-time job is to make sure two of my kids fit in less and one fits in more.哦,好吧。泰勒不仅在长大,还渐渐成为她们中的一员。我的全职工作就是确保两个闹腾的孩子不要太合群,宅的那个能合群一点。
Oh,Katie!Hi!You have something on the back of your shirt.哦,凯蒂!嗨!你衬衫背后有东西。
That's pizza.I thought it came out in the wash.那是披萨。我想是洗衣服的时候弄上去的。
How did you get a pizza stain on the back of your shirt?你是怎么把披萨的污渍弄到衬衫背后的?
Honest answer? I was either wearing it backwards when I ate the pizza,or I'm wearing it backwards now.Yeah,now.说实话?要不就是我吃披萨的时候把衣服穿反了,要不就是我现在把衣服穿反了。好吧,是现在穿反了。
I love you, Katie.You're so real.我爱你,凯蒂。你一点也不做作
"You're so real" is Westport Mommy Code for "You shouldn't be eating that or driving that,and I saw you unbutton your pants at that stoplight."Thanks, Suzanne.“你一点也不做作”是西港妈妈代码里的“你不应该吃这个或者不应该这么开车,我在等红灯的时候看到你把裤子的扣子解开了。”谢谢,苏珊。
Bye.拜拜。
What do you say, bitches?Second breakfast?
Yes.
Celeste never even wanted to carry a child. I'm the one whose genitals took one for the team...twice.And yet, now she's fighting me for the last vial of our family sperm.Enough about me and my bitter lesbian divorce.塞莱斯特从来没想过要小孩,是我让她两次中标的。现在她却要反对我为家庭再增加一个成员。讲够我和我那心塞的蕾丝离婚。
Well, I've got some news.Pam just put her house on the market.其实,我有些消息要说。肥帕姆正在出售她的房子。
Fat Pam? 肥帕姆?
Rich Fat Pam.富婆肥帕姆。
She's moving to Vermont.And I'm going to be the second-fattest housewife in Westport.她要搬去弗蒙特州。我将会成为西港第二胖的家庭主妇。
Mnh.Not possible.姆。不可能。
No way.不会的。
Okay, there's Evelyn. The biggest.好吧,还有艾芙琳,她是最胖的。
Thank God for Evelyn.感谢上帝还有艾芙琳
Yeah.是的。
Name another woman around here fatter than me.Oh, my God.说一个附近比我胖的女人的名字。哦天哪。
Katie.凯蒂。
The woman around here are freaks.There's nothing wrong with you.You're beautiful and amazing.附近的女人都是怪胎。你并有错啊。你美丽而且迷人。
And they're just totally giving...What's the hell is that woman over there wearing?而且她们都...那边那个女人戴的什么鬼东西?
Is that a Fitbit?那是个运动追踪器吗?
Uh,yeah. That's a Fitbit.呃,是的。那是个运动追踪器。
But she's wearing two of them.但是她戴了两个。
Yeah, she is. One on each wrist.没错,每个手腕戴了一个。
I literally cannot conceive of a reason why a person would need to wear two Fitbits.我实在找不到一个让人同是戴着两个运动追踪器的理由。
When did it become okay for women our age to do nothing but diet and work out?It's all those damn fools do.It's completely absurd,and a total waste of feminine energy. I object to it deeply and on every level.什么时候开始对于我们这个年纪的女人来说只要节食锻炼就好了。这些都是那些傻瓜们才做的。这实在是太荒唐了,而且是对女性能力的浪费。对此,我从里到外都深恶痛绝。
On every level.Do you know what you are, Katie?You're a revolutionary.深恶痛绝。你知道你是什么吗,凯蒂?你是一个革命家。
Mm-hmm.嗯哼。
Half the women in this country are over a size 14,and they're made to feel bad about themselves.这个国家有一半的女性都是14号以上,人们让他们觉得自己这样很糟糕。
Who came up with the idea that a mother of three should have an ass like a 19-year-old?是谁想出的主意,认为一个生了三个孩子的妈妈必须有像19岁少女一样的臀部?
Oh,you have a great ass, Katie.Like a couple of ripe cantaloupes in your pants.噢,你有超美的臀部,凯蒂。就像你的裤子里藏着两个熟透了的甜瓜一样。
Thank you. I know.I'll tell you one thing...I'm not going on some stupid diet.Greg prety much wants to have sex with me all the time anyway.I'm not really interested in giving him any added incentives.Sex on a full stomach after midnight against my will?You have to sit next to me while I watch "Castle" and let me talk about Nathan Fillion's hair.谢谢,我知道的。告诉你一件事,我才不会尝试那愚蠢的节食。不管怎样,格雷都一直很想和我做爱。我对于给他助兴实在不是很感兴趣。在吃的饱饱的午夜做爱有违我的意愿?在我看灵书妙探的时候你要坐在我旁边,并让我讨论内森·菲林的头发。
I told you that makes me feel self-conscious.He's hair is so lustrous.我告诉过你那样我会很难为情。
Oh,we're talking two full episodes if I don't make you wear the sleeping mask.噢,如果我不让你敷睡眠面膜的话,那我们整整两集就要在讨论他的头发了。
You know I love the way you look.你知道我就喜欢你现在的样子。
I ate something weird.我吃了一些奇怪的东西。
You...You feel different.你...你摸起来不一样。
Mm.Different how?姆,哪里不一样?
Like a,uh...brand-new bag of flour.就像一个新的面粉袋
It's my Spanx.那是我的束身衣
Oh, let's just get those off of you,then.让我们把它从你身上脱下来吧。
That's not gonna work.They're hooked to my bra.脱不了。它们和我的胸罩钩着呢。
Why?为什么?
Well, if you do it right, it turns gut into boob.其实只要你穿的对,就可以把肚腩变成胸部。
Well,they do look good.好吧,它们看着还不错。
Well, they should.They're 1/3 gut.I feel good.那肯定的,有三分之一是肚腩。我觉得很好。
Me too.我也是
I always feel a tiny bit sick, but not in a way.Is your top on the backward?我有一点不舒服,不过总体还好。你上衣穿反了吗?
Yeah.Taylor,tell your brother how well you did with the food drive last year.是的。泰勒,告诉你弟弟你在去年的食物募捐上做得有多好。
I did very well.我做得非常好。
I don't believe in giving hand-outs.This constant doling out of freebies violates my principles,and it's tearing this country apart.I don't like it, Mom. I don't like it one bit.我不相信施舍。持续施舍少量的免费食物有违我的原则,而且也使得国家分崩离析。我不喜欢这样,妈妈。一点都不喜欢。
They told me to stop eating soft cheeses while I was pregnant with you,but I didn't listen. And this is what happens.在我怀你的时候他们让我不要吃奶酪,但是我没听,所以导致你现在这个样子。
I think that's a werid thing to say to a child.我觉得对孩子说这些很奇怪。
Listen to me, Oliver.Bring in some damn cans of food for the food drive tomorrow,and that is a direct order.听我说,奥利弗。明天给食物募捐带去一些该死的罐头食物,这是命令。
Okay,fine.But shouldn't you be focusing on your kids who needs focusing? How's school, Anna-Kat?好的。但是你应该关注有问题的那个。学校怎么样,安娜凯特?
Well, I don't have any friends.好吧,我没有任何朋友。
Of course you have friends, sweetie.你当然有朋友,甜心。
Today it was because I wouldn't hold hands in partner tag.今天是因为我不愿意在交朋友时握手。
Why didn't you hold hans in partner tag?你为什么不牵手呢?
Because I don't want to catch people's invisible germs.因为我不想染上人们隐形的细菌。
What? What are you talking about?什么?你在说什么?
That's how you get sick.这就是你为什么生病。
That is not how you get sick.这不是为什么你生病的原因。
Pretty sure it is.Right.Germs are made up.这就是生病的原因。好吧。细菌是编造的。
Everyone's crazy.每个人都疯了。
So...I came up with a few ways to stop Fat Pam from leaving town. If she can't sell her house, she can't move,right?所以...我想了几个阻止肥帕姆离开这里的方法。如果她卖不了房子就不能离开,对不对?
Oh, this can't miss.噢,确实是个问题。
Number 1...remove three tires from car and park on lawn.方案一...把车的三个轮胎卸掉放到草坪上。
Next.然后呢。
Take in Urban Youth or people who just seem terroristy.说是小混混或者长得像恐怖分子的人干的。
No.不行。
We become "The end is near" people.You know those people,"End is near!"我们成为“静待末日来临”的人。你知道的,就是那些“末日将近”的人。
I'm not gonna do that.我不会那么做。
Two words...tampon wind chime.Okay.Put two hogs in yard.那个字...卫生棉风铃。好吧。在院子里放两只猪。
Did you actually write that on the paper?你真的在纸上写下来了?
And I put a star next to it.Greg. I know you think that I'm acting crazy,but there's Evelyn, there's Pam,and then there's me.With Pam gone, I move up to a notch. And it's like stepping into a really bright spotlight. And it's making me feel really bad about something that I don't already feel great about in the first place...being fat.我还在旁边画了个星。格雷。
Oh,sweetie.噢,甜心。
This is the part where you say I'm not fat.这时候该你说我不胖了。
You're not fat. Instead of trying to scare away all the buyers,wouldn't it be easier to find a larger-ish-type gal to buy the house instead?你不胖。与其吓走所有的买家,倒不如找一个比你更胖的买家来买下那栋房子。
And there it was.It was right in front of me the whole time.If it was O.J.,it would have murdered me in front of my own dog.I need to find myself a ripe fatty and get her into Fat Pam's house,and fast.就是这样。他一直在我面前。如果他是辛普森,他可能已经在我自己的狗面前杀了我。我需要给自己找一个更胖的女人然后把她弄进肥帕姆的房子,越快越好。
Okay.Okay.So, we're looking for the right kind of buyer...someone bigger than me.Any skinnies who seen interested,scare them off.好的。好的。所以,我们再找合适的买家...比我胖的。任何感兴趣的苗条的女性,把她们吓跑。
Is it too late for tampon wind chimes?卫生棉条风铃有点晚?
You had your chance.你有过机会。
I mean, it's probably just a coincidence that the whole family got cancer.Right?我想全家得癌症应该是巧合,对吧?
I come into this house to see my dead friends.Whoops.我过来看看我死去的朋友。哦。
We often wonder why an arsonist would be so obsessed with our little neighborhood.我们经常好奇为什么纵火犯就是喜欢在我们附近防火呢?
Oh,my God. It's Two Fitbits.哦,我的天。双运动追踪器狂魔。
Who?谁?
That woman over there wearing two Fitbits.那边那个戴着两个运动追踪器的女人。
Why would anyone need to wear two Fitbits?怎么会有人同时需要两个运动追踪器?
I know.This is why I tolerate the look of your feet.我也知道啊。这就是为什么我能忍受你脚的原因吧。
Well, just go over there and convince her not to buy this house.好吧,过去让她不要买这栋房子。
It's no use.There hasn't been a single tubby person in this place all afternoon.I might as well accept it...I'm going to be Vice Fattest.We should go.Why hello there.没用的。整个下午这里就没出现过一个胖子。我可能要接受这个现实了...我会成为第二胖。我们走吧。哦你好。
She seemed to really love that house.And she's bigger than me,right?她看上去很喜欢那栋房子而且她比我胖,对吧?
Yeah, there's no getting around her on the sidewalk.是的。她能霸占整个人行道。
Anna-Kat,honey,you know we're super proud of you,right?安娜凯特,亲爱的,你知道我们超为你骄傲,对吧?
For doing what, holding hands during germ tag?骄傲什么?牵着细菌到处跑?
Yes.No.Not germ tag.We're proud of you for trying something new.是的。不是。不是牵着细菌。我们为你骄傲是因为你尝试了新的东西。
Thanks,Mommy.谢谢,妈妈。
Is that one of those green healthy drinks?这个是那种绿色饮料吗?
Yeah.是的。
I will not have that in this house.我不允许家里出现这种东西。
Dad, I'll leave you to handle this.爸爸,这交给你处理了。
Could I talk to you for a minute?我可以和你谈谈吗?
Okay.好的。
Yeah,please.好的,来这边吧。
All right.行
Okay.好的。
So, you're acting crazy.你的行为很疯狂。
You know who drinks those green drinks?All those horrible women in this town.I will not have my daughter become one of them...40-year-olds who are trying to look like teenagers.你知道都是谁喝这些绿色饮料吗?这个镇上所有可怕的女人。我不会让我的女儿变得和她们一样...四十多岁还想看起来像青少年。
But Taylor is a teenager.但是泰勒就是青少年啊。
I will not have my teenage daughter acting like a 40-year-old trying to act like a teenager.我不会让我的女儿表现的想那些明明四十多岁还想看起来像青少年的女人。
Okay.I'm just goona relocate these,okay?好吧,我只想把这些换换地方,可以吗?
You know we have a step stool.你知道我们有个脚蹬就能拿到。
Yeah.Oliver's teacher just e-mailed.Apparently,today, he brought in a single can of expired cat food for the poor. How do you think we should handle...好吧。奥利弗的老师刚刚给我发邮件了。很明显,今天他只为穷人们带了一罐过期的猫粮。你认为我们应该怎么处理...
Oliver!奥利弗!
Hey,Mom.Hey, that's my money!嘿,妈妈!嘿,那是我的钱。
You just lost it all,my friend.I am giving it to a charity of my choosing.我的朋友,现在已经不是了。我打算选个慈善机构捐了。
Mom!That's for my Roth IRA!妈妈,那是我的退休金。
Your what...I will not have you be one of these money obsessed brats in this town.You are not getting this back until you do something good for someone other than yourself.你的啥...我不会让你像镇上的小财迷那样。除非你为其他人而不是自己做一些好事,否则你永远也别想拿回去。
I worked hard to save that money.This is straight-up communism.我辛苦存的那些钱。你这是赤裸裸的共产主义。
You're right.It is communism, and I'm...Who was worse,Lenin or Stalin?Pretty sure Stalin killed the most people.I'm Stalin.你说得对,这就是共产主义,而我就是...那个更坏,列宁还是斯大林?很明显,斯大林杀了更多人。我就是斯大林。
I think I'm sick,Mama.我想我生病了,妈妈。
You know how lots of times you thik you're sick, but you're not really sick?你知道大多数情况当你觉得自己病了,其实并没有生病,对吧?
Mm-hmm.嗯。
Do you think maybe this is one of those times?你认为这次可能和大多数情况一样吗?
She says she never wants to touch anyone's hand ever again.She thinks she got sick from partner tag.她说她再也不要碰任何人的手了。她认为就是玩游戏的时候生病的。
Where would she get such a crazy idea? Ascience textbook?A doctor?她从哪儿来的这么疯狂的想法?教科书?医生?
I knew it.我知道了。
What?啥?
She gets this from you. I straight-up mentally healthy in the germ department.Remember that time that cat licked your leg and you actually screamed?她从你那儿得到的结论。很显然我没什么对于细菌的心理问题。记得之前有一只猫舔了你的腿一下,你吓得尖叫。
It had very red lips.它的嘴唇很红。
Okay.Well, this is your mess.And unless you want our daughter to never touch another human ever again,you need to get in there and fix it.好吧。这是你的烂摊子。除非你想我们的女儿这辈子都不在碰人类的手。你不下地狱谁下地狱。
Hi.Okay. Here it is in a nutshell.Friends are more important than germs.嗨。好的。简而言之。朋友比卫生重要。
What do you mean,"in a nutshell"?你说“在一个坚果外壳里”是什么意思?
Forget I said "nutshell"...Friends are more important than germs.忘了我说过“坚果外壳”...朋友比卫生重要。
Friends are more important than germs?朋友比卫生重要?
That's right.And someday, you're gonna have a gazillion griends cause you are what we call an original.Just remember to always wash your hands.And never pee at a state fair.是的。有一天,你会有数不尽的朋友,因为你就是块璞玉。只要记得常洗手。不要在大型宴会上尿尿。
Greg!格雷!
Friends are more important than germs.朋友比卫生重要。
Thanks,Daddy.谢谢,爹地。
Hey!You convinced me.We've put in our offer well above the asking price.I had to outbit some chicken-legged lady in yoga pants.嘿!你说服我了。我们出价比要价高。我必须在价格上碾压那些穿着瑜伽裤腿瘦瘦的女人。
I love you!You have no idea how happy I am!我爱你!你肯定不知道我有多高兴。
I am so glad you talked us into Westport.我也很高兴你说服我们搬进西港。
I had to. I couldn't let you go.我必须这么做。我不能让你跑了。
Well, we were a little hesitant to move here, to be honest.Because of all the rich blacks.好吧,说实话我们还有点犹豫要不要搬进来。因为这里有很多有钱的黑人。
What's that,now?现在是什么情况?
There are a lot of them,right? And gays "raising kids" together. I guess we just do our best to avoid them.这里有很多有钱黑人,对吧?还有一起养小孩的同性恋。我想我们还是尽可能远离这些人。
Mm.呃
See you around!再见!
Was I really willing to let this happen,to welcome this racist homophobe to the neighborhood,just so I could feel better about myself and my well-nourished body?Could I do such thing just to keep from becoming the second-fattest housewife in Westport?Gail!Welcome to Westport!Apparently, I could.我这的要让这发生吗?欢迎一个种族歧视憎恶同性恋者到我们社区,只是为了让我对自己和自己营养过剩的身体感觉更好?我能仅仅为了不想成为西港第二胖主妇就做这种事情吗?盖尔!欢迎入住西港。很明显,我可以。
Madame.女士。
Norman!Honey,look who's at the door!诺曼!亲爱的,看看谁来了。
I like your sweater.我喜欢你的毛衣。
Oh.噢。
Do you know when you'll be done with it?你知道你什么时候会穿腻吗?
Hey,Norman.嘿,诺曼。
Hi.嗨
Hello,little lady.哈罗,小美女。
Friends are more important than germs. Would you like to be my friend?朋友比卫生重要。你愿意成为我的朋友吗?
I would be honored to be your friend.成为你的朋友是我的荣幸。
I have a friend!我有一个朋友啦!
That's wonderful.Hey,Hey.Come on.Come on.Come on, sweetie.Let's go wash that hand.真是太棒啦。嘿,嘿。过来,过来,过来,甜心,咱们去洗洗手吧。
Sorry for the intrusion.Oliver said I could find him here.冒昧打扰。奥利弗说可以再这里找到他。
Uh,it's okay,Mom. I've got this.Hi, Norman.嗯,没事,妈妈。我来处理。嗨,诺曼。
Oh,no.I'm not going anywhere.噢,不。我哪儿也不去。
Okay.好吧。
I finish the yardwork.No breaks except for a couple bathroom energencies and double-time, just like you suggested.The Wilsons and the Gordons want me back next week!We're in business!Here's your cut.Bye.我完成了庭院工作。除了几次厕所紧急事件外,我就像你建议的那样快马加鞭完成了工作。威尔森和戈登两家都让我下周再去。我们有生意啦!这是你的提成。拜拜。
I told you to do something good for someone else.我让你去为别人做一些好事。
I did something great for someone else.I taught a man to fish.Did you see the light in his eyes?我为别人做好事了,我教会了他一技之长。你看见他眼睛里的光芒了吗?
You took money from a homeless person.你从流浪汉手里挣钱。
Hey, I lined up the jobs for him,so I got somethig for my trouble.It's a little thing called capitalism.嘿,我为他提供工作,所以我弥补了我之前的错误。这就是资本主义啊。
Seriously,Oliver?You are acting like a pimp in a Lifetime movie.I don't know what to do with you anymore.你是认真的,奥利弗?你就像人生电影里的皮条客。我都不知道拿你怎么办了。
How about nothing?If I thought I might be a girl on the inside, you'd let me wear a skirt to school.This is no different. I should be allowed to be who I am.什么都不做怎样?如果我觉得我的灵魂是个女孩,你就应该允许我穿裙子去学校。这没什么区别,我有权利做我自己。
No.不行。
Well, you're not being who you are.好吧,你也没有做你自己啊。
Excuse me?你说什么?
Anna-Kat told me about scaring away the thin ladies at the open house.Very poor example you're setting, Mom.安娜凯特告诉我,你在卖房子的的那天吓走了所有苗条的女性。你在树立坏榜样,妈妈。
Damn it. He's right.When did I start caring about what other people think? I practically invented food shopping in pajamas.I'm not gonna let this town change me or my kid.You are going to donate 20% of that money to the Food Bank.该死。他说得对。我什么时候在意他人的眼光了。我差不多是发明穿睡衣逛食物超市的始祖。我不会让这个小镇改变我或者我的孩子。你必须把20%的钱捐给食物银行。
5%.
15%.
6%.
80%.
10%?
Deal.I need to fix the mess I made next door.No matter what it takes.But how do you get a racist homophobe to fall out of escrow?Hi, Gail.成交。我需要去处理隔壁的烂摊子。无论付出多大代价。但是要怎样让一个种族歧视外加憎恶同性恋者放弃合约呢?嗨,盖尔。
Hi, neighbor.嗨,邻居。
I would like for you to meet Angela, my wife and lover.我想让你见见安吉拉,我的妻子兼爱人
I've heard so much about you.我听说了很多你的事儿。
Welcome to the neighborhood.欢迎来我们社区。
Mom! Front door for you!妈妈,前门有人找你。
Mother of balls, it's Two Fitbits.我的亲娘啊。双手环狂魔。
Mom, this is our new neighbor, Viv.I love your earings.妈妈,这是我们的新邻居,薇芙。我喜欢你的耳环。
Oh, thanks.谢谢。
Mom,don't you like them?妈妈你喜欢它们吗?
No, I don't.So, you bought the house across the street.不,不喜欢。所以,你买了对面的房子?
Turns out the first buyer got cold feet.第一个买家临阵脱逃了。
Hmm.是吗。
Your house is so cozy.你的房子很舒适
Thank you.谢谢。
Adorable, really.很可爱,真的。
Yeah, I know.我知道。
It is.是的。
Thank you.谢谢
And I'm gonna have getting my hands on you.我很乐意帮助你。
Excuse me?你说什么?
I used to be a big girl.I can totally help you.我以前也是个胖女孩,我可以帮助你。
Mm.呃。
We can go walk-jogging together.You walk and then you run and then you walk and then you run.And then you just run.我们可以一起走走跑跑。你走走然后跑跑接着再走走跑跑,然后依旧会一直跑着了。
Yeah, not one part of that is going to happen.呃,无论是走还是跑都不会发生。
I love it. I love you. You're so real.有意思,我喜欢你,你一点都不做作。
And there it was again...the damning Westport "You're so real."又来了...该死的西港“你一点都不做作”。
Oh, you're like a little cherub.你就像一个胖嘟嘟的小可爱。
Okay.Mm-hmm.好吧。
I'm gonna buy you a Fitbit.我要给你买个手环。
And the truth is , Two Fitbits was right.I am real and I need to keep my kids real if I'm going to raise them in this town.I'm not giving up like Fat Pam, so watch out, skinnies. I'm officially the second-fattest housewife in Westport.I'm not thrilled about it, but I'm owning it.And also...I'm eating this.事实上,双手环狂魔说得对。我一点也不做作,我也要让我的孩子不做作,如果我打算在这个小镇上抚养他们的话。我不会想肥帕姆一样放弃,看着吧,瘦子们。我是官方西港第二胖主妇。为此我并不激动,这是事实。而且...我要吃这个。
So all I have to do is keep Taylor in bulky sweaters for a few years and then try to slap some sense into Oliver.所以我只需要让泰勒穿几年宽松毛衣然后让奥利弗认清现实。
You look good.你看起来真美。
Mnh-mnh.不是。
All right.好吧。
I was talking about the challenges with our children.我在说咱们孩子遇到的挑战。
Our kids are fine.咱们孩子挺好的啊。
You're saying?你说什么?
What?You never wanted to take everything red out of your room?怎么了?你就没想过把所有红色的东西丢出房间?
|
评分 Rate
-
查看全部评分 View all ratings
|